Thursday, June 16, 2005

Insane, Just Insane

A close friend forwarded a video clip to me yesterday. The title of the video clip – wet. No, I didn’t think dirty and thought it has something to do with porno. I just feel that I should mention the title of the video. For fun. Haha!

I didn’t have the speakers turned on but I assume that it’s from Japan. Apparently, they have this game show, where a contestant will eat something, then vomit whatever she has eaten onto the head of another contestant. This contestant, who’s got the regurgitated food all over her hair and face, will have to shut her eyes and guess what was regurgitated on her.

So, there I was, in the office staring at the video on the screen with disbelief. With one hand cupped over my mouth in disbelief, I kept on muttering: Oh my God! Oh my God! I’m sure colleagues who were sitting nearby must have been wondering what was wrong with me.

Anyways, what I’m trying to say is just how stupid and ridiculous the show is. I can’t believe there are people who let others vomit on them. And sit through the entire process calmly some more! I felt like throwing up when I was watching the clip, and even now, as I write this I feel like throwing up. I cannot imagine what would happen to me had I been the one sitting there with vomit all over my face. Eeewwww!!! I guess the people who thought of the show must have run out of ideas. Or maybe the people involved simply have nothing better to do. Or maybe they are all just insane.

Having said all that however, yours truly actually watched the entire clip. I guess I’m not so sane after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home