Saturday, January 14, 2006

Sleep-deprived

I actually fell asleep at 9:30pm last night and only woke up at 8am this morning. I have never slept like this for a long, long time - from the time I was pregnant. That was January last year. So it’s been a year since I slept so soundly I did not even hear lil’ junior cry in the middle of the night. Prolly the fact that dear hubby was around and knowing that he will be waking up to take care of junior helped. But I know that soon, I’ll be sleep-deprived again and will be yawning and yawning while at work.

Being a working mother, and whose husband is working in a different state means I only get to sleep at around midnight (sometimes later) every day. And since I have to send lil’ junior to the day care center and then make it to work by 9am, I have to wake up at 6am every morning. In between, I have to wake up at least twice to feed junior. So that leaves me with about 5 hours of sleep everyday. How am I going to function with just 5 hours of sleep a day? Why am I not a nutcase yet, I simply couldn’t fathom.

Beats me how I managed to be still functioning right up till now.

So when hubby asked when there will be a no. 2, I nearly whacked him into microscopic pieces. Maybe that’s a sign that I am going ku ku.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home