Come, quick!
It's Sunday. I have nowhere to go. Well, don't dare to go anywhere in case the lil' one decides it's time to see light. Been walking in and out of my room like a crazy person, not knowing exactly what I want to do.Been having stomachache for a few days now. The effects of not being able to make chocolate cakes for the past few days (re-read a few times if you don't understand what chocolate cakes have got to do with stomachaches). When I tell dear hubby that I was having stomachaches, he said: Ha! Be careful I tell you. Baby wanna come out already. No matter how many times I tried to tell him that it's not that stomachache, he was adamant that his baby will be born any time.
Out of boredom, and irritation coz of dear hubby's insistence that his baby will be born anytime today, I decided to play him a trick. I called him and said with as much urgency as I could: Come, quick! I detected a hint of panic in his voice when he asked why. I replied: Baby nak keluar. When he asked: Keluar mana? that was when I lost it and roared with laughter.
Dear hubby ... keluar mana lagi??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home