Adoi!
Yesterday was a busy day for me. Was running up and down trying to finish up 1001 tasks at one go. Friend of mine, Jessy messaged me on MSN Messenger. So was chatting with her amidst the other 1001 tasks I had to finish. Talk about multi-tasking.Anyways, she suddenly asked: Are you married already?
And I thought: This Jessy must be crazy. She knew I’m married coz she was one of the first few I told.
Me : “Don’t you know I’m married already?”
Jessy : “No. I haven’t seen you for a long time.”
By now, I’m convinced that she must have gone ku-ku. How can she not know I’m married? And what did she meant by she haven’t seen me for a long time? We just met up last month with a few other friends. She knew I was married, knew I was pregnant and saw that I was pregnant. Why was she saying things like this?
As I was wondering how to reply this nutcase of a friend of mine, it suddenly hit me. I was not talking to Jessy, but to Jessie! And indeed, we have not seen each other for like a couple of years.
Look what a ku-ku pregnancy made out of me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home