Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Photos from Trip to Sarawak

The photos shown are all taken in Lachau (yes, there is a place named as such), Sri Aman - at my in-laws place.




The Chicken Couple
This pair was always together. It's like they were to married to each other. Decided to snap them "dating" one day. One of them would have probably ended up on the dinner table. I hope the living one didn't go ku-ku.










The 9 Year Old Chicken

This mama is ancient, for a chicken that is. She really is 9 years old and still shows no sign of slowing down. In fact, she will be the first to reach the food whenever they are fed.












Pinang Fruit
I had no idea what tree (or fruit) this was when I took this picture. I had never seen a Pinang tree in my life. But I like the colour of the Pinang fruit. I only knew that I'd taken the picture of the Pinang fruit when my husband went: "Gambar pokok Pinang pun nak ambil?" What to do, I'm an urban jakun.








Bamboo

These are right next to my in-laws house. I really like the colours. I think the bamboos in Sarawak are different from those in Peninsular Malaysia. The ones found in Peninsular Malaysia are basically just green in colour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home