Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine’s, My Love

After nearly two years of marriage, I’ve learnt not to expect anything special to happen or to get anything on Valentine’s Day. And also not to expect anything during birthdays, anniversaries and other special days.

Dear hubby, ever the ‘un’romantic guy will not remember to, and will not be bothered to do anything special.

A year ago, when I asked him (for fun) why he didn’t get me anything for my birthday, he very nonchalantly replied: “Haiya! Still need to celebrate and get you things meh? We’re married already what.” Unfortunately for me, I didn’t get anything as well when we were dating.

But it doesn’t matter. Coz instead of making one particular day to profess his love, he makes me feel loved every day. The care, concern and love that he shows each day is more than enough to make up for his “sotongness”.

I’m filled with warmth at the thoughts of the sotong whom I call husband – the first person on my mind when I wake up and the last before I fall asleep each night.

I never knew that the man whom I thought was a nutcase will fill my days with so many memories to cherish.

Happy Valentine’s, my love!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 14, 2006 7:02:00 PM , Blogger ekoay said...

super "ruk ma"... cannot tahan...shivering all over...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home