My Husband, the Sotong King
When it comes to blurness (English for mong cha cha), the hubby is simply the number 1 sotong. I thought I was blur, judging from all the blur things I have managed to accomplished so far. But really, I don’t think anyone can beat him to the number one spot.Last year, I only remembered my husband’s birthday at the very last minute. We were at a couple of friends’ place. Fortunately for me, there was a shopping complex nearby. I managed to quickly hop there and got him a cake.
This is what transpired when he saw the cake:
Hubby: Whose birthday is it today?
Friend’s wife: Yours-lah!
Hubby: Huh? What is today’s date?
Me: October 20th, blur!
And he promptly dug his military identification card out of his wallet to check his birth date.

1 Comments:
never heard of anyone that could forget his own birth date..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home