Monday, March 13, 2006

The JPJ Molester

A recent report where a student driver alleged that she was molested by the JPJ tester who tested her brought to mind a similar incident which happened to me years ago.

About 5 minutes into my road test, the tester announced that “Awak pegang steering tak stabil lah” and proceeded to place his hand in between mine to hold the steering wheel. That of course led to his arm grazing my left breast. I was shocked and angry and for a while did not know what to say.

After a while, he removed his hand and proceeded to mark something on my test sheet. I was sure he was gonna fail me.

Little did I know – he wrote his number on a piece of paper. He said: “Lepas ni, kalau pass, boleh lah belanja saya minum malam ni” and actually had the gall to shoved the little piece of paper into the side pocket of my jeans! And repeated what he did earlier – put his hand in between mine so that his hand grazed my breast. That was it!

Me: Malam ni tak boleh lah. Saya ada latihan menembak.
He: Latihan menembak? Untuk apa?
Me: Saya ni pelatih polis.

With that he quickly pulled his hand away from the steering wheel and never uttered another word. I hope I made him sweat.

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 20, 2006 3:30:00 PM , Blogger ekoay said...

u can use him as target.. moving one, to improve ur maksmanship. hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home