Not for the Faint-Hearted

Earlier, a colleague forwarded me a link on Yahoo Messenger. The article was in Mandarin. She had forwarded me the link, thinking that I can read Chinese characters. I can’t of course, and had to ask another colleague to translate. This, however is not the gist of what I want to write.
The article had us all clearly curious is accompanied by photos that are not meant for the faint-hearted. I may not be faint-hearted but seeing the photos got me all queasy inside and made me feel really really nauseous.
I’ve copied and pasted the article here for you all to see. You will understand what I meant mean I said it’s not for the faint-hearted. You don’t have to know how to read Chinese characters. Just looking at the photos is enough.
Such a cruel person. I hope she die a similar death.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home