Time Flies
It’s been a while since I last updated my blog. There were lots of stories waiting to be told during my hiatus. But I’ve forgotten half of it already.I didn’t forget the excitement and exhilaration I felt when I saw Sean’s two front teeth standing majestically out of his gums though. It happened 2 weeks ago – should have been old news. But I still feel the exhilaration.
At the same time, he could sit, stand and practically run up and down the living room in his walker. It was quite a sight as I observed the things he can now do.
I keep his toys in a basket and place the basket on a chair. When he wants his toys, he will “walk” up to the chair, take the basket and place the basket on the floor. Then he will try to reach down into basket to get his toys. When he realised he couldn’t he will try to take the basket and put it on the chair again. But alas the basket was too heavy for him. I thought he will give up but next he tried another way. He turned sideways and once again tried to take the basket up. He tried and tried until he got angry and started crying in frustration.
I watched him all these while. I was filled with amazement. My little baby, doing adult stuff – things I never taught and things I didn’t think are possible for a baby. Then I’m reminded. My baby is growing up – real fast.
Soon, I won’t be able to call him “baby” anymore. The days are surely passing by fast.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home