WordWorld
Ok ... so I was sitting down watching tv with Sean again ... the tv belongs to him nowadays ... I cannot remember how many times father and son have fought over the tv ... father wanna watch football but son kept going: Boy-boy nak kartun!!! And I hafta keep reminding the man that he's 31 years old fighting over the tv with a 3 year old. I have long ago given up fighting for the tv coz when I do, I have to fight with both father and son. Sigh!!!
Anyways, I 'discovered' another very interesting and useful programme for pre-schoolers. It's called Word World. It teaches children and adults on well ... building words ... the best part is tat it also teaches the phonetics so children learn to say a word not by memorizing it ...
Check it out on Astro Channel 613 ... err, I think ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home