Operasi Tooth Wisdom
In less than 2 weeks, I will be going for an op to have one of my wisdom tooth removed. an op is an op, no matter how minor so it IS scary for me. When I had to have C-section to deliver Sean, I wailed like a baby while squashing the doc's hand white with mine. So you can just imagine how this op sounds to me when the dentist said that I could be numb in the cheek after the op if nearby nerves get severed.It didn't help that when I went to a private dentist and she said that I should go see a specialist coz "Normal dentist can't perform this operation. There could be complications and you could be paralysed in the cheek when nerves get severed." Although the specialist later corrected what the dentis said, I am not feeling comforted at all.
Having said that however, I can't wait to have the tooth removed. It's been giving me problems since day one. When it was trying to pop out (which it eventually didn't), I had fever every other week for two months. At one point of time, I couldn't even open my mouth.
Then it started growing sideways instead of out of the gums, leaving a gap between it and the tooth next to it. This causes remnants of food to be lodged in between and that drove me up the wall.
Now it's giving me throbbing pains. So much so that I simply can't wait for the day of the op to come.
If I could, I would dig it out myself with a knife. Tell me if you didn't feel the same when you had a toothache.

1 Comments:
whoah.. dat must hurt. yup, u better have the op.. if not makin melarat.. good luck karen! dont be scared k... everythings goona be allrite! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home