Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pocoyo

Up until recently, I had no idea what a pocoyo is ... now I do ... and I'm in LOVE with you ...

Being a working (and very BUSY) mother of two can't-sit-down-still for a minute children, I'm always doing something at one point or another. If I'm not at work ... well, doing work ... then I'm at home, cooking, doing the laundry, washing the kids' bottles, feeding the kids, folding the clothes, mopping the floor, yada-yada-yada.

So when TV programmes appeals to Sean recently and he seems to be able to sit still, for at least half an hour, I was very thankful, though I really hate that he caught on to watching Ultraman, Power Rangers and the likes. Mummys-to-be, please don't let your boys watch these programs. Children become violent because of such programs.

For a while, I kinda relish the fact that Sean could actually sit quietly, watching TV. But then I started feeling guilty for not spending time with him. What the heck, the house can be in a mess for a few hours. So I sat down and decided to watch with him.

And of course it was showing Pocoyo ... in that particular episode, Elle received a new pair of shoes ... oh, how she walked in those shoes ... and what a great time we had laughing.

If you are busy working mother like me ... take a few minutes ... sit down and watch Pocoyo ... Laugh! And be merry!!!


2 Comments:

At Saturday, September 20, 2008 2:35:00 PM , Blogger m r z ' 7 7 said...

really? which channel.. me too wanna watch la.. :)

 
At Monday, September 22, 2008 11:46:00 PM , Blogger ie|en said...

It's on Astro Channel 613, if I remember correctly...hehehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home