First Crush
The topic today on Mix.fm was 'First Crush'. and as I listened to the many callers telling the stories of their first crush, I was reminded of mine.It happened back when I was in primary school. I had this huge crush on the head prefect of the morning session school. Being a prefect myself, I had all the 'access' to this guy.
You see the standard 5 and 6 classes were on the top floor and whenever I had the opportunity to be on duty on that floor, I will walk up and down the corridor for thousands of times. Of course, I never looked in. I had to pretend that I was just doing my job mah. Why did I bother burning up calories that way? I'd hoped that he would notice me.
Anyways, we had extra classes on a saturday and the morning session school did too. As I was heading towards our school block from the canteen, I saw my crush standing at the corridor, looking down. I wanted him to notice me. So I pretended that I was really late and started running down the stairs.
Actually, I think when I saw him I kinda 'menggelabah' big time but at the same time had to pretend that I was oh-so-cool, so I started sprinting.
And that was when I fell flat on my face ... with a big SPLAT! like a tomato, I think. I was so red-faced and so embarrassed I wish I had a hole to hide in. I bet he must have really noticed me big time then.
All those calory-burning actually got someone's attention. I found out later that there was this boy from the morning session who noticed my walking up and down. And he used to tell his friend that his girlfriend was walking by whenever I did so. I tell you, he was much much more good-looking than the guy I had a crush on. And I never 'saw' him.
Crushes, just like love, is blind.

1 Comments:
hi dear.. just wanna inform u, that farahalida.blogspot no longer can be viewed publicaly, i've changed it into my personal diary.. so from now on, pls click to 5577studio if u wanna read my posts.. :)
take care!
have a nice day..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home