Sunday, March 08, 2009

How Rude!

We took the kids to a mini waterpark today since daddy will be away in Kota Kinabalu for 2 months - that's a long time for the kids to not get to see their daddy.

As usual, Sean was freaking out. He refused to go to different part although he could stand in the pool. No amount of coaxing could change his mind. In one last resort, I decided to go climb up the water slide (mind you, I am kinda cowardy when it comes to height). He had previosly gone up the water slide with daddy and seemed to enjoy it.

So, there I was, sitting atop the giant water slide and waving at Sean, trying to give him confidence (while I was actually scared-shit inside). And suddenly, I felt a hard push. I turned to see a boy of about 7 years old. He yelled at me: Cepat ah!

I had the mind to slap him across the face. I was perched on top of this giant slide with my legs feeling like jelly (seriously, I did not intend to go down the slide at all), and this really rude boy pushed me like that. What really me irked even more was the fact that the father, who was waiting at the bottom did nothing to tell off the son. Plus, I was sitting at one side of the slide (did I say it was a giant slide?), not wanting to interrupt those who wanted to slide down. He could have just slided down.

Don't people teach their kids anymore nowadays?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home