Happy Anniversary to Us!!!
One year ago today, I married the man whom I thought was a nutcase. He’s pretty much the nutcase I knew and fell in love with less than two years ago – ours was a “quickie” romance. We got to know each other, fell in love and got married, all in less than a year. Friends were shocked when I announced that I was getting married. My mom, no less. Of course, she didn’t and still doesn’t know that it all happened in less than a year. Had she known, she would have chopped me to pieces. (Yours truly had told her mom that she and the then boyfriend had been dating for nearly 3 years … hehe!!!)Given the MC2 (that is mong cha-cha) that he is, I was afraid that he will not remember the date we got married. A couple of weeks back, we had a conversation (that sounded more like an interrogation) that went:
Me: What month is this?
Hubby : July-lah (why did I even bother to ask a question like that knowing full well that he will answer just that?)
Me : Yeah, I know. But what’s happening this month?
Hubby : We got married this month.
Me : When?
Hubby : July 29th.
I was filled with happiness because he bothered to remember. Oh, it is a big thing alright, that he remembers. It’s an achievement, really, coz he sometimes can’t even remember his own birthday. And he’s got this “tidak apa” attitude that if we were to enter Mix.fm’s Perfect Match contest, he would definitely answer every question about me wrongly.
A few days ago, we were chatting on the phone when he suddenly said, thoughtfully: “Hmn … come September and we would have been married for a year.”
What???!! SIGH!!!!

2 Comments:
you win some ...you lose some..ha ha ;)
oops. forgot to wish you two..happy anniversary...may there be many more to come :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home