Painful-lah
Aaarrggghhh!!! My back is killing me and I'm waddling like a Mama Duck. I do compare myself with lots of animals, don't I? But I really do feel as huge and as enormous as an elephant. And I do waddle like a duck (Why am I complaining? Doesn't every pregnant woman walk like that?). It's not so much the physical that is bothering me. A lot of my friends tell me that I look pretty much the same, only with a bigger tummy (obviously). The tummy, it's making walking a chore. I have to stop every few steps or so while walking up the stairs to catch my breath. And goodness gracious me, I've got like 6 more weeks to go!!!! I really really can't wait for the lil' one (whom I fondly referred to as "the lil' chunk of meat" in the beginning of my pregnancy) to arrive. The back is really killing me!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home