Friday, December 14, 2007

Touch n Go via Smart

I was driving along the North-South Expressway, heading towards the Jalan Duta toll when this car suddenly swerved very closely in front of me, forcing me to slam on the brakes. Obviously that got me really irritated. I decided then that I must overtake him in return.

So, as we near the toll, I drove in front of him (mind you, I did not swerve crazily in front of him like he did) and then slowed down when I saw that we were heading towards the same Touch n Go lane.

Just as I was celebrating being able to take revenge, the alarms went off at the toll booth. Strange. I haven’t even touched my card at the booth and definitely wasn’t thinking of speeding off without paying.

I looked up as I was wondering why the alarm went off and to my horror realized that I wasn’t at the Touch n Go lane, but was at the Smart lane instead!

I didn’t dare look but I’m sure the driver of the car who overtook must have been clapping his hands.

I need to disappear …



2 Comments:

At Saturday, December 15, 2007 6:30:00 PM , Blogger oliviakhy said...

Haa haa.....Karen, Karen!!! I was laughing non-stop when I read this! I thought you took ur revenge and made me really proud of you, but then????? siggghhhhhh
You really cracked me up big time!

 
At Saturday, December 15, 2007 6:33:00 PM , Blogger ie|en said...

Sigghhh!!! What can I say but "Revenge doesn't pay". Haha! Then again, this sort of things always happen to me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home