Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm Back!

I haven’t written anything for ages, as you can see … in fact, I haven’t written anything for more than a year. Wished I could call it a writer’s block, but I ain’t one. Don’t know what it was. Busy, yes. Very, indeed. Or perhaps laziness to the core. Or maybe a little of everything.

Whatever!

Sure wish to announce that I’m back for good (I know you guys simply love my writings, which explains why I didn’t get much feedbacks). But I can’t coz in a few weeks I will be even busier than I already am. For those who haven’t been in touch, you will have to read on to find out why.

A lot have changed during the past one year. Yet a lot of things have remained the same.

I changed job (finally got rid of that crazy woman who calls herself a good superior when 30 out of the 30 ppl she recruited all left). But I’m still stuck here in KL, and not living with dear hubby. Gosh, I hope he doesn’t start complaining soon.

My super-hyper, little terror of a son will be turning 2 in September. And he will be getting a sibling in August (yeah, this August). We still don’t know if he will get a lil’ bro or a lil’ sis. Boy or girl is fine with me, though I must say if we produced another super-hyper thingy, I’m gonna call it quits (for a few years at least. Hehe!). So … oh yes, I’m gonna be one super busy bee soon.

I still love watching CSI, Criminal Minds, Prison Break, NCIS and the likes. And I will still stay up to watch catch any movies that have anything to do with the Navy. What’s changed? Well, I used to swear off Desperate Housewives. Now I stay up every Tuesday to catch it on 8TV. Oh no, I ain’t no desperate housewife. Ain’t sick in the head either coz I can’t understand why a mother could snuff the life out of such a pretty thing that was Shearwey Ong.

So … I’m now at 36th week of pregnancy and am already hoping for time to pass faster. I get extremely tired very easily. And with Sean waking up every two hours since the last two weeks for milk, I’m feeling even more exhausted than I should be. So yeah, I’m just looking forward for the baby to arrive.

Okay … I simply have to stop now (I’m supposed to be exhausted, remember?) … because if I don’t, I’m gonna ramble on like a complete idiot, as I already did – if you noticed, I was writing specifically about nothing. I was just rambling on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home